LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – Per Diem:
We provide in-home skilled and non-skilled care to patients in the comfort of their own home. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of patients that are in need of infusion therapies. Many researchers have performed studies that indicate patients do heal faster when they are in an environment that is comfortable and trustworthy (their home). At Serenity Home Healthcare & Nursing Solutions, LLC., we strives to hire the best in qualitative staff members. It is our mission to promote a professional, excellent and holistic approach to care for our patients in the comfort of their own home. See Service Areas in NJ.
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for qualified Per Diem/Part-time Licensed Practical Nurse. Apply TODAY!
We are currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. This position would be responsible for providing quality care and home health nursing care services under the direction of a Registered Nurse or an Advanced Practice Nurse. We are looking for qualified candidates who will support our organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on positive and professional interpersonal relationship with co-workers, health care providers, and our patients. Some duties included, but are not limited to:
• Perform in-home visits for home care clients including but not limited to assessments and documentation within the scope of practice.
• Collaborate with other health care professionals and provide assistance in the development, implementation, and evaluation of clients’ care plans.
• Perform case management and maintain effective and clear communication with clients, families, health care professionals, and staff to deliver results for positive clinical and financial outcomes.
• Provide ongoing instruction and education on medication compliance to family and or other health team personnel.
• Promptly report incidents or evidence of any kind
• Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
• Follow regulatory compliance and quality assurance including PHI/HIPPA.
• Participate in individual training plan as required.
• Graduate of an NLN accredited LPN program with current NJ LPN licensure
• 2+ years of med/surg and acute care nursing experience
• 1-2 years of homecare and hospice experience preferred
• Current CPR/BLS certification
• Car and valid driver’s license with Proof of Automobile Insurance
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed
• Successful completion of a criminal background and reference check
• Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact and build relationships with clients, clients’ families, other healthcare professionals, and office staff.
• Strong computer skills
• Results of Physical Exam (within the last 365 days)
• Results of 2-Step PPD (within last 365 days) or Chest X-ray
• Results for Hep B Vaccination
• Flexible scheduling
• Bi-weekly pay
• Industry-leading pay rates
• Providing one-to-one care in the home
Job Type: Per-Diem
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job entails possible occasional exposure to body fluids which can contain blood-borne pathogens. This position may entail possible exposure to hazardous material including liquid or gaseous oxygen. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally exert up to 50 pounds of force, and/or a significant amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move patients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Bi-Weekly pay
• 24-hour support from our friendly staff
• Recognition and rewards for providing services with dedication and compassion
• Flexible schedules – Create your own work schedule based on the various cases we have available right now
*DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers*
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.