Last Updated: May 10, 2018
Privacy Notice Disclosure: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this site. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and our social media sites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. . In addition, information is automatically collected through technology on our Web site, including through the use of tracking technologies like cookies, anonymous identifiers, metadata, Web beacons and software tools. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your
There are different types of information that we collect on this website:
- Personal information: Through our contact forms and blog, we collect personal information that you provide to us.
- Contact information: business name, first name, last name, phone number, state, size of company and email address.
- General comment
- s and information: Our web site offers a publicly accessible blog. If a user chooses to disclose personally identifiable information through this area, all information may be collected and viewable by others.
- Activity and technology information: We may collect information about members’ usage of our site, including what pages and areas you use on our site, your IP address, which web browser you use, and dates and times of your visits.
Your Access to and Control over Information: You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Log Files: As is true of most sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, requested page, operating system and date/time stamp. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site and to resolve errors. We link this automatically-collected data to Personally Identifiable Information only for the purposes of investigating fraudulent use of our site.
Customer Testimonials and Comments: We post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
We Never Sell Personal Information: We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as medical, insurance data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.